Abstract submission fees (ASFs)
- An ASF of €50 gross must be paid for each abstract submission. This is a flat fee with no discounts available.
- GFZ employees need a password to submit an abstract. Please send an email to email@example.com to request the password.
- ASFs can only be paid by credit card. You will be asked to provide your invoice details since a proper invoice and payment receipt will be sent by email. Please note that most probably, this invoice is meant to be an institutional invoice addressed to your institute rather than to you personally. The submission form therefore has institutional invoice as default but this could be changed to personal invoice, if applicable. If your institution is based in an EU country, you are requested to provide a VAT identification number. This VAT ID can normally be found in the imprint of your institution's website. Please carefully check your provided invoice address to avoid later changes.
- Abstracts are only processed and available for session organization by conveners after the payment is completed. Please note that this is a submission fee and not a publishing fee.
- ASFs are not refundable in case of an abstract withdrawal, rejection, or double submission. The fees collected cover the cost to process the abstracts, whether or not one attends the meeting.
- The ASF does not include the participation fee for the GRACE/GRACE-FO Science Team Meeting 2020. A separate fee of €20 will apply.
- Solicited speakers do not receive discounted ASFs or registration fees.