- Authors are encouraged to upload their presentation materials in advance in order to give other registered participants the opportunity to submit questions or comments which can be discussed after the live presentation.
- Links for the Zoom online meetings will be provided at the meeting website; for login, please click on the link for the required session.
- When logging in to the Zoom meetings please use your full name (given name, surname) and affiliation so that you can be identified by the host and conveners; nicknames are not allowed.
- A maximum of 15 minutes, including time for questions, is allowed.
- When it is time for your presentation, please share your desktop and start the presentation by yourself from your device.
- If agreed to during the abstract submission process, the presentation will be recorded by the meeting organizers and the recorded video will be made available to registered participants after the session.
- It is mandatory that authors upload their presentation materials to the meeting website in advance (see “important dates”).
- Authors should check whether comments or questions regarding their display have been posted by other participants and actively take part in the discussion.
Upload of presentation materials
- Please prepare one file containing all presentation materials you aim to publish.
- Allowed file formats are: *.pdf, *.ppt/pptx, *.pps/ppsx, *.png, or *.mp4.
- Ensure that your file format works on a broad range of operating systems; when using videos inside Power Point files, please embed the video.
- Check that the size of your presentation materials file does not exceed 50 MB.
- Uploaded presentations and discussion comments will remain on the conference webpage until Friday, 27 November 2020.
- Providing your presentation for the conference proceedings is voluntary and will be managed independently in a separate step.