Registration for the GRACE/GRACE-FO Science Team Meeting 2020 is secured via payment of the registration fee.
The registration fee can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. The deadline for registrations with bank transfer payment is Sunday, 27 September 2020.
All payments should be made in Euros and bank charges have to be borne by the remitter.
- The registration fee is €20.
- Waiving of the registration fee is not possible.
- GFZ employees need a TAN for registration. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the TAN.
- You can register online until the end of the conference.
Instructions for online registration
- Please ensure you have read and understood the cancellation policy on registration conditions as provided on the website.
- All information should be typed in upper and lower case (e.g. John Smith).
- You will have the opportunity to review and edit any registration details before the final payment stage.
- 60 minutes is the maximum time allowance to complete the form before the system times out.
- The current versions of Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge, and Internet Explorer are the preferred platforms to fill out the forms.
Terms and conditions
- Registration is for the person specified and is non-transferable.
- Registration for the conference implies the acceptance of the rules of conduct.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests will not be considered.
- The registration fee is not refundable in case of conference cancellation.
- The registration fee will not be refunded in the case of cancellation of your registration for any reason.